Tamil Name : மகிழம் விதை / Magizham Vithai
English Name : Spanish cherry
Malayalam Name : ഇലഞ്ഞി / ilanji
Hindi Name : मौलसरी / Maulsari
Thelugu Name : పొగడ / Pogada
Magizham, a botanical species of Mimusops Elengi, is a small tree native to the Indian subcontinent. This tree is a perennial herb that can thrive year-round, with a straight stem and spreading branches. The shiny little leaves are dense and this tree looks like a dense forest tree to behold.
The small star-shaped flowers on this plant are attractive in yellowish-white color and very attractive, the pollen petals rising from the center of the flower to the crown. Its oval-shaped leaves, about 5-16 cm long and 3-7 cm wide, have wavy-like cuts along its edge. These fragrant flowers attract the surroundings, so it is also grown for beauty. Due to the numerous health benefits of spanish cherry seeds, it is used in Ayurveda to treat various health issues.
Benefits of Magizham Seeds (Spanish Cherry Seeds)
- Spanish Cherry Seed has the potential to cure chronic headaches, migraines, and fatigue.
- It acts as an important agent to improve the body’s energy levels and fertility.
- Spanish Cherry Seed is good for oral problems such as toothache, toothache, gingivitis, and mouth odor.
- Spanish Cherry Seeds helps treat various eye problems such as eye irritation, red eyes, blurred vision, and weakness in the eyes.
- The flower of this plant is advised to be the best remedy for chronic diarrhea and is a good remedy for recurring weakness in the body due to persistent diarrhea.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.