Botanical Name : Abies Webbiana
Common Names : Taalisapatri, Zarunab, Indian Silver Fir
Tamil Name : தாளிச்சபத்திரி – Thalisapathir
English name : Himalayan fir
Sanskrit name : Talispatra
Hindi name : Talispatra
Telugu name : Taalisapatri
Malayalam name : Thaleesapathram
Talisa pathiri is also known as Indian Silver Fir. The scientific name of this Talisa pathiri is Abies Webbiana; it belongs to the Pinaceae family. The native of this talisapathiri is northern temperature regions.
It is the tallest evergreen tree with strong branches that are spread horizontally. This tree is grown up to 60 m in height and the bark of this tree is rough. Usually, this plant has a lot of medicinal properties so that it will be used for many health problems.
The leaves of these plants have antitussive, mucolytic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It will help to reduce mucus production.
- It is a good remedy for chronic cough, reduces inflammation, and fever.
- Used to treat cough problems and throat disorders.
- It is used for rheumatism treatment.
- It helps in the process of consumption.
- It helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Gives better relief in vomiting.
- It is used as a cardiac tonic also.
- Helps to treat dental problems.
- It is considered as the good medicine for bronchitis and asthma.
- The leaf juice helps to purify the blood, antispasmodic, and aromatic.
- The leaves help to give better relief from sneezing, cold, nasal congestion, and watery discharge.
How to consume
Boil 3 to 4 gms of Talisa pathiri with a cup of water and boil it for few minutes. Then filter it and drink it as warm.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested and dried without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal products.