English Name : Indian long pepper, jaborandi pepper, long pepper
Tamil Name : Pippili, sirumulam, tippili, thippili
Hindi Name : Pipar, piplamul
Malayalam Name : Magadhi, Pippali, Thippili, Tippili
Telugu Name : Pippallu
Kannada Name : Hippali, Lippali, Thippili
Marathi Name : Pimpli
Gujuarati Name : Pipli
Bengali Name : Piplamor
Urdu Name : Pippal
Piper longum has some other names such as Long pepper, Indian long pepper, or Pipli. It is a flowering plant from the Piperaceae family. Established for its fruits which is usually used in the form of dry as spice and seasoning. Its taste is somewhat similar to Piper nigrum but it is hotter.
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Piper Longum mentioned in below:
- Piper longum used in discharging out the mucus accumulated in the respiratory tract.
- Long pepper strengthens the nervous system. It also improves the gastrointestinal condition and normalizes the peristaltic movements.
- The herb serves as a good digestive agent.
- The oil and paste of Long pepper are applied to wounds and used for skin-related ailments.
- Long pepper used to eliminate the pain and reduce inflammation.
- Long pepper fruits used in the treatment of respiratory tract diseases like cough, bronchitis, and asthma.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested and dried without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb products.
There are no reviews yet.