Other Common Names
|Botanical Name||: Curcuma zedoaria|
|Common Name||: Zedoary, Kentjur|
|Tamil Name||: Kichili Kilangu, Poolankilangu|
|Hindi Name||: Amb halad, Gandhmul, Kachur|
|Kannada Name||: Kachora|
|Malayalam Name||: Kachuram|
|Marathi Name||: Kachura|
|Telugu Name||: Kachoram|
|Urdu Name||: Kachoor, Jadwar|
Zedoary has other names are amomo zedoaria, cedoaria, Cetoal, Curcuma Sauvage, Curcuma zedoaria, E -Zhu, Essence of zédoaire, Gingembre Bâtard, à l’Herbe Estomac, Huile of zédoaire, Indian arrowroot, Kua, zédoaire Rhizome, Root zedoaria Ronda, Sati, Shati, Kuning Temu, Temu Putih, zédoaire, zédoaire, zedoaria, Zedoarie Rhizoma, oil zedoaria Root, Root zedoaria turmeric, turmeric root zedoaria oil, Zitwer, Zitwerwirtzelstock, ZTO.
Zedoary is also called white turmeric. This is one of the ancient spice which is closely related to normal turmeric and their native is India and Indonesia.
This species was introduced to Europe in the 6th century by Arab traders. During the Middle Ages, it became very popular. But, these days it has been largely replaced by ginger. Indian people use as a substitute zedoary arrowroot and local perfumes.
- Zedoary is a plant. Its stem is used to make medicine.
- In traditional methods, Zedoary has prepared by washing with water to remove most of the protein and water-soluble nutrients.
- Zedoary is used for spasms, loss of appetite, cramps, and indigestion. It can also use to treat anxiety stress, fatigue and pain, and inflammation.
- It is used for therapeutic and culinary purposes. Zedoary has many healing properties so it is used to treat a number of health conditions.
- Zedoary has anti-inflammatory properties. The fresh roots of zedoary become a paste and it can be applied to inflamed areas of the body. It can also used on wounds and diseases of the skin. Zedoary also used to relieve pain.
Zedoary will not cause any side effects, but you should consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All the herbs in Moolihai are naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without any chemical interactions. So we assure you that the herbal powders are also 100% natural.