Botanical Name : Albizia Amara
Tamil Name : அரப்பு / Arapu
English Name : Oil Cake Tree
Malayalam Name : വരച്ചീ / Varachchi
Hindi Name : कृष्ण सिरिस / Krishna Siris
Telugu Name : నార్లిన్గా , నల్ల రేంజ్ / Narlinga, Nalla renga
Albizia Amara, the botanical name of an Oil Cake Tree can grow to about 3 to 6 m tall. It grows dense and round, with wide umbrella forms. The bands of the plant are gray and split and have dark yellow-gray branches. The leaves are double in size from 10 cm to 20 cm, and the tree has 15-35 leaflets and 15 pairs of side stems.
Oil Cake Tree Powder is a medicinal substance often called Arapu powder and is made from the leaves of the Albizia Amara plant. When the leaves of this plant are fully grown and matured, they are plucked and exposed to sunlight, then dried and ground to a fine powder.
Benefits of Oil Cake Tree
- Wash your hair with water and the powder made from the dried leaves of the Arapu Tree, surely your hair will thrive.
- Wash the hair with a natural shampoo made from the dried leaves of the Arapu Tree, which can be a solution to hair problems such as hair loss, hair loss, and pruning.
- Unlike other expensive shampoos that are sold on the market, this Arapu leaf shampoo is generally free of chemicals.
- By applying Arapu leaf shampoo to your hair, you will get rid of all the hair problems and get beautiful hair.
How to Use Arapu Leaf Powder as Shampoo
- Mix the required amount of Arapu leaf powder and water in a bowl and apply it as a shampoo to the hair.
- Then rinse with water thoroughly.
- Then clean your head with water after all the dirt and oil have gone away.
- You can feel your hair soft and black after drying.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
There are no reviews yet.