Moringa seed powder is known as a new superfood that contains a high nutritious profile and powerful medicinal properties. It is a natural supplement that offers various health benefits. The health benefits of Moringa seeds are due to the large amount of Amino Acids, Vitamin C, Protein, Calcium, and Potassium found in them.
All the parts of the drumstick such as the pods, roots, bark, leaves, flowers, seeds, fruits, and resin are very useful to human health.
Health Benefits of Moringa Seed Powder
- This highly nutritious moringa seed nourishes your body and keeps you energized.
- Moringa provides relief from your tiredness and keeps you refreshed.
- It helps in the digestion process and can treat gastrointestinal problems.
- Moringa can also deal with weight loss and obesity.
- Moreover, it improves your body’s natural immune defenses.
Drumstick seed powder is mostly used in thick liquids like yogurt, smoothie, apple sauce, etc.
Mix a teaspoon of powder in a cup of warm water. Steep for a few minutes, filter, and drink it.
You can make hot tea using this seed powder. The main benefit of drinking moringa tea in the evening is relief from stress and tiredness in the body and mind.
Note: Don’t boil moringa powder, because you may lose its nutrients. Instead, mix it into hot drinks or seasoned foods.
Dosage of Moringa Seed Powder
- To maintain good health add ½ teaspoon of moringa powder to your daily diet.
- To heal illness use 1 teaspoon regularly.
We made drumstick seed powder from moringa pods that are dried slowly under low temperatures to preserve delicate nutrients. After drying, these seeds are ground into a fine powder.