Tamil Name : பொடுதலை / Poduthalai
English Name : Frog Fruit / Turkey Tangle Dried Leaves
Hindi Name : जालपा -पिल ी, भुईओकर और लुंड्रा
Malayalam Name : കാറ്റുട്ടിപ്പലി / Kattuttippali
Telugu Name : బొకేనాకు / నేలగూరిది
Frog Fruit is the flowering plant that comes with the botanical name of Phyla Nodiflora, which is widely known for its wide leaves. This herb is usually grown in ground cover or ground, and most people grow it in their yards, considering its medicinal uses. The small white-pink flowers are in bloom and the purple inflorescence is at the center of these flowers.
People call this flowering plant a match weed because these flowers own match-like appearance. As already stated, its broad leaves are opposite to those on the stems of the plant. The leaves have about one to seven teeth from the starting at the widest point of the leaves to the tip of the leaves.
Internal Health Benefits of Frog Fruit (Poduthalai)
- Frog Fruit’s soft stems and leaves are well-fried and medicated in pediatric medicine for children’s indigestion.
- The extract of the root of the Frog Fruit plant is used as an effective remedy for gastric problems and digestive disorders.
- They are also used to treat body disorders caused by hookworms in the intestines.
- It is used for various body development of women and their immunity after childbirth.
- It acts as a diuretic and lithiasis and is used to treat fever, colds, colds, and coughs.
- The poultice of this new plant acts as an agent to accelerate ripening, making the job easier.
- This plant is used to treat in dandruff infections, liver disorders, and indigestion disorders.
- Frog Fruit The plant is used as a remedy for ulcers, tumors, joint pains, constipation, inflammation, bleeding, gonorrhea, and swollen cervical glands.
- It is used as a medication for shortness of breath, asthma, heart disease, bronchitis, heartburn, excessive bleeding, and eye problems.
- The leaves of this plant are well boiled and inhaled by steam and cure colds, coughs, fever, and chronic asthma.
External Health Benefits of Frog Fruit (Poduthalai)
- The plant’s poultice paste is used externally for erysipelas, swollen cervical glands, and intolerant chronic ulcers.
- The paste generated by its leaves is used to treat external inflammation and injury to the body.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.