Prickly poppy or Argemone Mexicana is one of the medical shrubs; it can be found almost throughout India. It can be easily found in the roadsides, parks, and abandoned fields growing like a weed. This herb contains antidiabetic, antimicrobial, hepatoprotective, and antioxidant. The seeds of this herb are expectorant, laxative, and demulcent. It is the best medicine for jaundice and skin problems.
Traduzione Automatica is Called:
Tamil : Naai Kadughu, Karukkansedi
English: Mexican poppy, Prickly poppy
Hindi : Shialkanta, Pila-dhatura, Satyanashi, Bharbhand
Sanskrit : Hemavati, Brahmadandi, Hemadugdha
- Roots are administered in worms.
- Mustard is used for skin diseases.
- The seeds are root oil is used in flatulence, constipation, abdominal colic.
- The root juice and latex are helping to purify the blood.
- It is used for the treatment of fever and burning sensations.
- This is used as the medicine for jaundice, dropsy, and cutaneous affections.
There are no side effects with these herbs. Seek medical advice to use it during pregnancy. All our herbs are originally harvested, dried, and pulverized, there are no chemicals are used in this process; it ensures 100% natural herbal powders.