Nux Vomica is considered as a homeopathetic cure that is made from strychnos nux vomica tree seeds. This tree is also known as Poison nut or vomiting nut. Their native are East India, Burma, Thailand, China, and Northern Australia.
It is most frequently used homeopathic remedies for acute conditions. Also used for hangovers, back pain, digestive problems, headaches, allergies, colds, flu, emotional stress, constipation, menstrual problems, and hemorrhoids.
It can affect the nervous system. When it is taken by a healthy person then the remedy causes muscle spasms and cramps, sometimes even convulsions. It has the power to affect all of our five senses and which causes extreme sensitivity to light, touch, noise, and smells.
Nux Vomica Is Called:
Tamil Name – எட்டி கொட்டை – Ettikkottai
Hindi Name – Kuchala, Kuchila,
Telugu Name – Mushti, Mushini
Kannada Name – Kanjihemushti, Manjira,
Malayalam Name – Kajjl, Kanniram
Marathi Name – Kajra, Kuchla
Nux vomica has anti-inflammatory properties that can treat conditions like rheumatism, asthma, or hemorrhoids. Researchers have found that nux vomica was effective in reducing the inflammation in rat paws. It is fully loaded with powerful antioxidants. It can protect you against free radicals, which are harmful chemicals in your body that can damage your cells. The flowers of nux vomica have antibacterial properties which are beneficial for use in antiseptics
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Nux Vomica mentioned below:
- The leaves are used for ulcers and chronic wounds
- It is useful for spinal cord stimulation
- It increases the menstrual flow and causes abortion
- It is used in snakebite, cholera, and intermittent fever
- It helps to increase the respiratory stimulant
- The powdered seeds are very useful in atonic dyspepsia
- It is also used for cancer and heart treatments.
- This is useful for anemia, diabetes, asthma, malarial fever, colic, skin disease, insomnia.
There are no reviews yet.