English Name : Leadwort
Tamil Name :சிறு நாக பூ – Siru Naga Poo, Chittiri
Hindi Name : Cheeta
Marathi Name : Chitramul
Bengali Name : Chita
Gujarati Name : Chitro
Arabian Name : Sheetaraj
Chitrakmool is a herb used for the digestive, nervous, and female reproductive system. The plant parts are used for the production of herbal powders. These herbs are mostly used for indigestion, gas, hemorrhoids, dysmenorrheal, rheumatism, promotes sweating and small doses stimulate the central nervous system.
Different parts of the Mesua tree are utilized to handle several ailments in the human body. Its flowers have anti-inflammatory, astringent, and digestive properties. Flowers are the best treatment for cough, blood clots, and abnormal bleeding of the uterus. The oil extracted from the pollen of Siru Naga Poo has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Flower buds are antidysenteric.
- Siru Naga Poo is utilized in treating dysentery, diseases of the liver, itching, leucoderma, intestinal troubles, piles, inflammation, and bronchitis.
- This herb leaves work well in the treatment of laryngitis, rheumatism, diseases of the spleen, ringworm, scabies, and it also acts as an aphrodisiac.
- A tincture of its root bark is also used as an anti-periodic.
- Their root helps to improve digestion and it also stimulates the appetite.
- Chitrak root, an acro-narcotic poison that causes an abortion.
- This is also used internally and externally in impotency.
- Siru Naga poo is very useful in non-bleeding piles.
- This is also used for Anorexia, Indigestion, Abdominal Pain, Liver Disorders, Sprue, Hemorrhoids, and Worms.
- Chitrakmool is the best medicine for diseases like Hemorrhoids, which are caused by the abnormality of Agni.
How to Intake Siru Naga Poo
- The powdered Siru Naga Poo should be mixed with buttermilk, and consume.
- The Siru Naga Poo powder is especially recommended for hemorrhoids and other anal problems.
There are no side effects in using this product. Seek medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.