Sabja seeds also called ‘tukmaria seeds’ or ‘falooda’, are the seeds of sweet basil. These seeds more overlook like chia seeds and provide many benefits to human beings. It has the ability to reducing body weight to help you to have beautiful skin and hair.
Sabja Seeds Is Called:
|English Name||: Basil Seeds|
|Tamil Name||: Thulasi vithai|
|Hindi Name||: Sabja, Tukmaria|
|Kannada Name||: Kama Kasturi, Sajjagida|
|Telugu Name||: Bhutulsi|
|Marathi Name||: Sabja, Marva|
|Urdu Name||: Sabjaa|
- Sabja Seeds help to relieve stress, depression, tension, and migraine.
- These seeds help to relieve food poisoning and vomiting.
- These basil seeds help to reduce the heat from the body; it is the perfect herb to use in Indian summer.
- These seeds have more iron power so that they will help to prevent and treat anemia.
- Basil Seeds will help to increase the immunity power of the body.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal products.