Black Cumin Seeds(100 g)
Tamil Name – கருஞ்சீரகம் – Karunjeeragam
Black seed has anticancer properties that may help fight against skin cancers. It can effectively treat some of the common health conditions, including high blood pressure and asthma.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
English Name : Nigella, fennel flower, black cumin, black caraway, black coriander, black seed
Tamil Name : கருஞசீரகம் – Karunjiragam
Hindi Name : कलौंजी – kalaumji, कलोंजी – kalomji
Malayalam Name : കരിഞ്ചീരകം, കറുത്തജീരകം – Karinjeeragam, Karuta jirakam
Telugu Name : నల్లజీలకర్ర – Nallajilakarra
Bengali Name : কালোজিরা – kalojira
Punjabi Name : ਕਲੌਂਜੀ – Kalaunji
Urdu Name : کلونجی – Kalonji
Black Cumin often called Nigella sativa is one of the annual flowering plants from the family Ranunculaceae. Its native is south and southwest Asia.
It grows up to 20–30 cm in height with finely divided and linear leaves. The flowers are delicate, and their usual colors are pale blue and white seen with five to ten petals.
Black caraway fruit is a large and inflated capsule that is composed of three to seven united follicles. Each containing numerous seeds that can be used as a spice, sometimes as a replacement for black cumin.
- Diabetes Type 2: Black cumin seeds work effectively to lower blood sugar levels, by including these seeds in a diet you can see a lot of wonders in health conditions. Regularly monitor your blood sugar and use black seed.
- Epilepsy: A study published in Medical Science Monitor found that black seed is effective in reducing the frequency of seizures in children who resisted traditional treatment. Black seed has anti-convulsive properties.
- Colon Cancer: Black seed has anti-cancer properties, used in inhibiting the growth of colon cancer cells specifically. This seed able to fight colon cancer in rats successfully without side effects.
- MRSA: MRSA which is a deadly and antibiotic-resistant bacterial infection can be treated with black seed.
- Protection Against Heart Attack Damage: Black seed extract have heart-protective qualities, also dampening damages associated with heart attacks and boosting overall heart health.
- Low blood pressure: Black seed might lower blood pressure. Most of the researchers have found that consuming black seed might make blood pressure too low.
- Increases Sleep: Black seed might slow blood clotting, reduce blood sugar, and increase sleepiness in some people.
- Cancer-Fighting Properties: Black cumin seeds are high in antioxidants, which help neutralize harmful free radicals which may increase the growth of cancerous cells in the body. Kalonji and its components may exhibit anti-cancer effects.
- Protect the Liver: A healthy liver eliminates toxins, metabolizes drugs, processes rich nutrients, and produces proteins and saponins chemicals that are good for health. Black cumin seeds reduce the toxins of the chemical and protect the liver and kidney from external or internal damages.
How to Consume
- Grind the Black Cumin Seeds and boil 5 gms of Black Cumin Seeds powder with water. Once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it twice a day before having food.
- Mix half tsp of Black Cumin Seeds powder with honey and lukewarm water. Drink it twice a day to lose weight and it also treats sinus issues.
- Black Cumin Seeds can be used as a spice in dishes.
- For Hair loss: Use Black Cumin Seeds Oil to treat baldness, hair problems, and prevent hair fall. Massaging with Karunjeeragam seed oil strengthens the hair roots.
- For Skin: Mix Black Cumin Seeds oil and a carrier oil like olive oil in an equal amount. Apply this oil over the affected area to treat pimples, acne, and wrinkles.
- Black Cumin Seeds oil also aids in teeth problems such as premature falling teeth and teeth weakness by just applying it.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested and dried without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb products.