Botanical Name : Indigofera Aspalathoides
English Name : Wiry Indigo
Tamil Name : சிவனார் வேம்பு / Sivanar Vembu
Hindi Name : Neel
Sanskrit Name : Shivanimba
Malayalam Name : മണ്ണലി / Manali / Shivamalli-gida
Telugu Name : నీలి / నెల వెంపలి / సొవేము / ఎవరి / ఆఊరి / Neeli, Nela Vempali / Sivavemu /avari
The Sivanar vembu is a short shrub that is mostly found in South India and Srilanka. The main purpose of this powder is to cure skin disorders and tumors. It grows up to 5-6m. The stem looks dark brown when young and its branches have 0.7cm to 1.5cm in width.
The Roots are brown colored with 0.5 to 3.0 cm in width. The leaf is trifoliate, pale green, oblanceolate, and crowded on the young branches, stipules minute.
Benefits of Sivanar Vembu Powder
- The Wiro Indigo Powder aids in treating all kinds of skin diseases like psoriasis, eczema, etc, and acts as a blood purifier.
- Sivanar Vembu Powder relieves any inflammation, and pain, and lowers blood sugar levels.
- It is one of the best natural remedies for toothache, gum swelling, and all types of ulcers, especially mouth ulcers.
- It protects the liver and stimulates its function.
- It is also the best herbal medicine that cures jaundice and Hepatitis.
How to Use
Just take a glass of water (100ml) and boil it until the saturation point comes. As soon as the water gets heated pour it into a glass and put a teaspoon of Wiry Indigo (Sivanar Vembu) Powder. After that drink it and make sure the essence stays near the affected area. After 20 to 30 minutes you will feel some sense of relief.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.