|Botanical Name||: Linum usitatissimum|
|English Names||: Linseed, Flaxseed, Flax|
|Tamil Name||: Ali Vidai – ஆளிவிதை|
|Malayalam Name||: vaṟutta caṇa vittukaḷ|
|Telugu Name||: Avise Ginzalu|
|Hindi Name||: भुना हुआ सन बीज – bhuna hua san beej|
|Kannada Name||: ಹುರಿದ ಅಗಸೆ ಬೀಜಗಳು – Hurida agase bījagaḷu|
|Marathi Name||: Jawas, Alashi|
|Bengali Name||: Tishi, Pesi|
Roasted Flax seeds are also known as Linseed or common flax and it is one of the family members of Linaceae. Flax seeds are mostly cultivated in cooler regions around the world wide.
In western nations, the textile manufactured from this linseed is called cloth which is primarily utilized to obtain table linen, bedsheets, and underclothes. The health benefits of flax seeds get from the gluten-free ingredient, which is good for the heart and it helps to reduce diabetes.
Flax Seeds Nutrition Facts (Per 10 gm)
- Calories – 55
- Water – 7%
- Sugar – 0.2 gm
- Fiber – 2.8 gm
- Fat – 4.3 gm
- Protein – 1.9 gm
- Carbs – 3 gm
- Flax seeds are good for health and cholesterol-free.
- Prevents constipation and helps for digestion.
- Flax seeds help to improve your skin and prevent cancer risk.
- Linseed is good for women’s health.
- Helps to reduce menopausal symptoms and also reduces anxiety, headache.
- It increases uterine function and decreases breast cancer systems.
- The flax seeds are bad cholesterol.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure natural herbal products.