Botanical Name : Sida Cordifolia
English Name : Country Mallow
Tamil Name : குறுந்தொட்டி / Kurunthotti, Paniyar Tutti
Hindi Name : खिरैंटी , बरियारा / Khirainti, Bariyara
Malayalam Name : കുറുന്തോട്ടി / kurunthotti
Telugu Name : చుట్టముట్టి , మత్తవాపులగం , తెల ఆంటీస్ / Chittamutti, Mattavapulagam, Tela Antis
Country mallow is a long-lived herbal plant that grows about 50 to 200 cm tall but occasionally reaches up to 2 m in height. Leaves are alternately arranged and are borne on stalks.
Leaf-blades are 3.5 to 7.5 cm (1.4 to 3.0 in) long by 2.5 to 6 cm (0.98 to 2.36 in) wide and are heart-shaped.
Flowers are densely clustered in the upper leaf forks. Each flower has five yellow to pale orange petals that are 8-10 mm long.
Health Benefits of Country Mallow
- Good for cancer patients
This country mallow powder is beneficial for cancer patients. Regular consumption of Country mallow powder can give you amazing results, it can be used both before and after the chemotherapy to improve the health condition of the patient.
- Treatment for weight loss
Nowadays most of us are running to the gym and practicing workouts for reducing weight, but naturally, there is a way to achieve it. Just have the infusion of the leaves and roots of country mallow early in the morning on an empty stomach, and you will stop losing weight.
- Respiratory tract infections
It can solve respiratory tract infections easily. You can get relief from cold, bronchial asthma, swine flu, wheezing, and nasal congestion. Add a spoonful of country mallow powder to your tea and consume it daily for experiencing better results.
- Help for urinary infections
Prepare the paste of country mallow leaves and apply it gently over the affected area. You can definitely get relief from urinary infections by repeating the process. Drink the decoction to speed up the process.
- It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties which are beneficial in treating arthritis and joint pain.
- It enhances the functioning of the nervous system by increasing blood circulation.
- This blood purifier alleviates bleeding disorders and cures weakness.
- It can reduce the swelling of wounds and cures Inflammation of the Eyes.
- The oil extracted from country mallow is used for massaging the people who suffer from paralysis, cervical spondylosis, and facial paralysis.
- Serum functioning can be improved as it provides nourishment to the blood cells and boosts immunity.
- An Infusion made of country mallow leaves is used for curing Fever.
How to Consume
Mix a few grams of powder in a cup of water, boil the content for a few minutes. Once the water gets warm, filter it and drink it twice a day before having food.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.