Tamil Name – உலர்ந்த அன்னாசி துண்டு/ Ularnta annaci tuntu
Telugu Name – ఎండిన పైనాపిల్ ముక్క/ Endina painapil mukka
Marathi Name – वाळलेल्या अननसाचा तुकडा/ Vāḷalēlyā ananasācā tukaḍā
Kannada Name – ಒಣಗಿದ ಅನಾನಸ್ ಸ್ಲೈಸ್/ Oṇagida ananas slais
Malayalam Name – ഉണങ്ങിയ പൈനാപ്പിൾ സ്ലൈസ്/ unanniya painappil slais
Hindi Name – सूखे अनानास का टुकड़ा/ sookhe anaanaas ka tukada
Dried Pineapples is native from South America. The dried pineapple slice is the process of dehydrating the fresh pineapples. These Dried Pineapples are rich in vitamin C, zinc, iron, potassium, copper, calcium, digestible sugars, and dietary fiber.
Its taste like a natural crispy, chewy, sweet, tart. The best way is to eat it plain, as it is naturally more delicious content. Another way is to chop up the dried pineapple rings into smaller pieces and make your own trail mix with nuts would be a perfect combination of sweet.
Process of Making Dried Pineapples:
- Start with a perfectly ripe pineapple. A ripe pineapple should be more yellow color than green, and it’s smell wonderful.
- Once peeled off the exterior, the need to cut the pineapples into thin slice.
- Using a knife, you need to get rid of the core from the mid of the slice.
- Simply lay them in a single layer on a lined baking dish.
- Need to cook them in the oven for eight hours after flipping the slices every hour.
- The result will get naturally sweet, chewy, sour, and tangy nature candy.
Dried Pineapples Nutrients Value(1 piece)
- Calories – 69
- Total Fat – 0.17gm
- Saturated Fat – 0.013gm
- Dietary Fiber – 2gm
- Sugars – 13.23gm
- Protein – 0.77gm
- Calcium – 18mg
- Iron – 0.4mg
- Potassium – 164mg
- Vitamin A – 2mcg
- Vitamin C – 10.3mg
- Polyunsaturated Fat – 0.06gm
- Total Carbohydrate – 18.04gm
- Monounsaturated Fat – 0.02gm
- Cholesterol – 0mg
- Sodium – 1mg
- Dried pineapple is a healthy snack because there is no added sugar.
- Pineapple slices are rich in vitamin C and manganese, providing 131% and 76% of the daily recommendations.
- The manganese property is a naturally transpiring mineral that helps growth, keeps a healthy metabolism, and has antioxidant properties.
- It loaded with healthy antioxidants that help your body combat oxidative stress.