Dried Dates – 500 g
Dry dates also provide vital minerals such as iron, potassium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorous, and copper that is necessary for the normal functioning of the body.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Botanical Name : Phoenix dactylifera
English Name : Dry Dates
Hindi Name : सूखे खजूर / Khajoor,Sookhee khajoor
Malayalam Name : ഉണങ്ങിയ തീയതികൾ / Varaṇṭa tīyatikaḷ
Telugu Name : పొడి తేదీలు / Podi tedilu
Dates are the soft and sweet fruit that is most popular in the Middle Eastern countries. It is highly rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help to maintain good health. Dry dates provide nutrients twice than that of fresh dates. It is also the storehouse of energy that supports you for daily activities.
Dried dates have a wide range of vitamins including Vitamin A, C, E, K, B2, B6, niacin, and thiamin. These vitamins are essential for our health and wellness. It can stay for longer periods or it can be stored in a refrigerator.
Nutritional Value of Dry Dates
The Dried dates have a unique nutritional, it gives high in calories and they also have vitamin C and K, calcium, B vitamins, and iron, other minerals, and antioxidants.
- 285 calories,
- 5 grams of fiber
- 3 grams of protein
- The dried dates help you to relieve the anemic condition, caused by hemoglobin deficiency, By eating dried dates daily you can easily be cured with this problem.
- Dry dates also have all vital minerals like iron, potassium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorous, and copper, without which our body cells cannot perform their regular activities.
- Dry dates are a good source of iron, one of the most required minerals in a body. Iron is a major ingredient in red blood corpuscles or hemoglobin and plays a primary role in maintaining the number of blood cells as well as improving the flow of oxygen in the body.
- Dried dates are a good source of energy that helps to perform regular activities.
- Generally, dates work well with skin and hair. Likewise, dry dates also improve your hair growth and also prevent you from skin infections.
Dried dates are very healthy and will not produce any side effects. It can be eaten by all age groups of people and is very beneficial even for pregnant women.
Harvesting & Manufacturing methods
All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.