Tamil Name : உலர்ந்த கருப்பு தேதிகள் / Ularnta karuppu tetikaḷ
English Name : Dried Black Dates
Hindi Name : सूखे काले खजूर / sookhe kaale khajoor
Malayalam Name : ഉണങ്ങിയ കറുത്ത തീയതികൾ / unanniya kaṟutta tiyatikal
Telugu Name : ఎండిన బ్లాక్ తేదీలు / Eṇḍina blak tedilu
Black dates are the dry fruits that are most popular in Iran and the Middle East countries. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Dried dates have Glucose and fructose that provide enough energy on a tiring day.
Dried Black Dates are an important ingredient to maintain good health. Essential amino acids and antioxidants help your body by enhancing heart health, digestion, and skincare.
Dried dates are a great snack for heart disease. The water content in the dates is removed which gives a strong flavor. Dried dates provide 285 calories which are twice more than the volume of fresh dates.
- 285 calories
- 5 grams of fiber
- 3 grams of protein
- Dates are rich in dietary fiber that can ease constipation and clear the digestive tract.
- It is a good source of energy that helps in weight loss.
- Dried dates are high in calcium content that can boost up your bone health.
- It is low in calories and helps to fight bad cholesterol.
- Dried dates are great in fiber and a good source of energy.
- Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid in it provide amazing benefits for your skin. It repairs the damage caused by free radicals and gives you glowing skin. Moreover, it improves texture and gives moisturized skin.
- Consuming dry dates daily repairs the brittle hair and enhances the growth from its roots.
Black dates are very healthy and will not produce any side effects. It can be eaten by all age groups of people and is very beneficial for pregnant women. It can help in morning sickness, anemia, and regulates the blood sugar level and blood pressure. Doctors also recommend black dates during pregnancy as it helps in the growth of the baby and boosts immunity.
Harvesting & Manufacturing methods
All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.