Botanical Name – Orchis latifolia
English Name – Salep orchid dried fruit
Tamil Name – சாலாமிசிரி பழம் / Salamisiri Palam
Hindi Name – सालमपंजा / Salampanja, Salam
Telugu Name – సలామిసిరి పండు/Salamisiri pandu
Malayalam Name – സലാമിസിരി ഫലം/salamisiri phalam
Salamisiri fruit – Sala misiri is a Perennial herb, and it grows up to 60 to 70 cm in height. These plants are palmately lobed, Fleshy, tuberous divided root tubers. Its leaves are erect, oblong broadly lanceolate arranged more or less along the stem, Flowers color is dull purple in spikes. The benefits of salab misri are high for men.
Benefits of Salamisiri
- It provokes lust exceedingly.
- Enhance Libido, Increases Ejaculation Time and sexual performance
- It cures worms in children.
- It helps to heal Scrofula’s variety of skin diseases; and in particular, a form of tuberculosis, affecting the lymph nodes of the neck.
- It helps with Phthisis, Diabetes Mellitus, chronic diarrhea, and dysentery.
Procurement & Agriculture Method
Our agriculture method is 90% Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature. The remaining 10% agriculture method is organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemicals.
Mangesh Dhere –
I’ve used this dry fruit for almost a year now. Recently I bought it from the Moolihai store. I’ve really admired their quality of product and well-done packing method. It is an original quality Salamisiri fruit.
Pratik Prasad Gupta –
Thanks for the good quality things at decent prices.
Got it on time.