Tamil Name : கருப்பு பேரிட்சை
Hindi Name : बीज के साथ ब्लैक डेट्स / beej ke saath black dates
Malayalam Name : വിത്ത് ഉള്ള കറുത്ത തീയതികൾ / vitt uḷḷa kaṟutta tīyatikaḷ
Telugu Name : విత్తనంతో బ్లాక్ డేట్స్ / Vittanantō blāk ḍēṭs
Black dates are the soft dry fruits that are most popular in the desert areas of the Middle East and Asia. This sweet fruit is produced on the date palm tree in bunches and is usually dried before consumption. It is used as a popular food during fasting. This helps to break the fast and prevents overeating after fasting.
It is highly rich in calcium, vitamins, iron, protein, and minerals. These ingredients are helpful in maintaining a healthy nervous system and reduce the risks of cardiovascular diseases like strokes and heart attacks.
According to the European Food Information Council, black dates are the source of carbohydrates and natural sugars like sucrose, glucose, and fructose. These components in dates provide instant and long-lasting energy.
This dry fruit has both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber. According to some studies, this insoluble fiber in black dates helps promote digestion by improving the rate of food passing through the gastrointestinal tract.
Healthy skin is a sign of a healthy lifestyle. Instead of going beyond those chemical-based creams, face masks, and ointments, consider trying some natural remedies. It gives you glowing skin.
Black dates have a unique taste and are found in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. It is popular for its numerous health benefits and nutritional qualities.
- Black dates are loaded with natural fibers that contribute to a healthy mind, body, and soul.
- The fiber helps you in improving your digestive system
- Black dates are very effective in providing glowing skin and keep it healthy.
- Vitamins such as A, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, and minerals help to increase the production of Red Blood Cells and enhances metabolic reactions.
- Black dates are the amazing energy booster that provides stamina for daily activities.
- Potassium in black dates is responsible for a healthy heart. It regulates the function of the circulatory system and keeps your heart away from diseases.
- Doctors always recommend consuming at least two black dates daily to overcome hair loss. It provides strong and healthy Hair
Black dates are very healthy and will not produce any side effects. It can be eaten by all age groups of people and is very beneficial for pregnant women. It can help in morning sickness, anemia, and regulates the blood sugar level and blood pressure. Doctors also recommend black dates during pregnancy as it helps in the growth of the baby and boosts immunity.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.