Botanical Name : Psoralea Corylifolia
Tamil Name : கார்போக அரிசி / Karpoga Arisi
English Name : Babchi Seed Rice Powder
Malayalam Name : ബാബി വിത്ത് അരി പൊടി / Karpokkari
Hindi Name : बाबची बीज चावल पाउडर / Bavachi
Sanskrit Name : Bvalguja, Bakuchi
Telugu Name : బాబ్చి సీడ్ రైస్ పౌడర్ / Bavanchalu
Kannada Name : Bavanchi, Bavachige
The psoralea corylifolia, called Babchi, can be treated as an important vine, which is an integral of the Indian Ayurveda system of medicine. The seeds of this plant have a range of coumarins, which include psoralen. There are several medicinal uses got from psoralea corylifolia seed, but the specific part of psoralen in these benefits is still not clear.
Health Benefits of Babchi Powder
- The derived babchi seed powder can be applied topically on the skin, for curing several skin conditions. Psoralea corylifolia improves some of the conditions that are Vitiligo, psoriasis, leucoderma, and leprosy.
- Babchi powder helps to improve your health and skin color.
- It provides calcium to your body and bones for strengthening.
- It is used in blood purification and also used to maintains the color of your skin, nails, and hair.
- Moreover, there are many commercial uses that are also related to psoralen.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods:
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.