Soapnut is the English name of the fruit from soapnut tree, in Hindi, it is known as Reetha. The soapnut tree is a member of the Sapindus genus and refers to the lychee family, Sapindaceae.
Reetha is one of the great and always listed herbs in the record of herbs and minerals in Ayurveda. In India, it is used in jewelry making to resurrect the shed lighting of silver, gold and many other ornaments.
Reetha is famous for their benefits on hair as it is good for the health of hair.
Reetha is used as the primary ingredient in soaps and shampoos for cleaning hair. It includes “saponins” that is natural surfactants.
Soapnut is a mild, affordable, and completely natural substitute for the chemical detergents.
- Reetha for Hair Health
- Remove the shell of Reetha
- Set 7-10 Reetha in one-half liter of water
- Leave it for overnight
- Strained it in the morning
- Apply it to your scalp
- Wash head with fresh water
2. Soapnut as Reetha Hair pack
- Mix 3 tsp of Reetha powder with water
- Make a paste
- Add one lemon’s juice & 2 tsp of yogurt into that paste
- Mix them properly
- Put it on the scalp and hair
- Apply this paste to all your hair
3. Soapnut for Facial Complexion
- Mix Reetha liquid and essential oil
- Blend it perfectly
- Use this as a face wash
4. It helps to prevent Dandruff.
5. As said before it is used to clean jewelry.
6. Reetha has anti-venom properties naturally.
Note: Don’t have direct eye contacts with Reetha. It has insecticidal qualities which can sting the eyes. In case you notice rashes, irritation or any other variety complications on skin or hair then you have to stop using this mixture.
There are no reviews yet.