Tailed pepper is a type of plant that is cultivated for its strong flavor and essential oils. It is also widely known as Kabab Chini Java Pepper, as it is grown and cultivated on the banks of the Java and Sumatra rivers. Cubebs are made of dried berries, which are similar in appearance to black pepper, but the stems are slightly thicker and come with a small tail-like texture, which everyone calls Tailed Pepper. Like ordinary peppers, Kabab Chini is also used as a cooking spice.
As mentioned earlier, the smell of Tailed Pepper is strong and appealing. They are used in medical applications in South Asia, as a flavoring agent for food in Indonesia, and as a flavoring agent for gins and cigarettes in the West. Studies had shown that it was used as a remedy for infertility in the 9th century when it was already used by Arabs for medical purposes. In the 10th century, medicine was introduced as a spice in Arabic cuisine. The numerous health benefits of cubeb berries help to cure various health problems.
Vernacular Names of Kabab Chini
|: Piper Cubeba
|: Tailed Pepper, Java Pepper, Cubeb
|: வால் மிளகு / Valmilaku, Kanakamilaku, Takkolam
|: कबाब चीनी / Kabab-Chini
|: കബാബ് പഞ്ചസാര / Val-milaku
|: కబాబ్ చక్కెర / Halava-Miriyalu, Toka-Miriyalu
Health Benefits of Tailed Pepper
- Tail Pepper is utilized in Indian Ayurvedic medicine, Tibetan medicine, and Chinese medicine.
- Consume Tailed pepper internally to cure dental diseases and oral infections.
- Cubeb Tailed Pepper is utilized in treatments for loss of voice, halitosis, cough, and fevers.
- The cubebs paste is used as a mouthwash to cleanse the mouth and to get a refreshing feel.
- Kebab Cini provides great benefits and is a great blend of essential compounds, and is widely used in treating the spleen.
- Unani doctors use cube berries externally to cure infections in both male and female genitalia.
- With this, you can get quality output by treating digestive and urinary tract problems.
- Cubeb berries have anti-inflammatory properties, eliminating the inflammation and allergies in the digestive tract due to intestinal disorders.
- The berries are crushed and smoked in place of tobacco particles, and the effect of inhaled tobacco cures some respiratory illnesses.
- Berries of Tailed Pepper are used to treat bronchitis. And it is also used to eliminate urinary tract infections.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.