No products in the cart.
Inippu Thulasi – Stevia Dried Leaf (100 gm)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Botanical Name: Stevia rebaudiana
India's Largest Ayurvedic Store
We have 1000s of ayurvedic and siddha products for sale. We cater to over 100,000 customers every month.
Fast Shipping- [ALERT]- Covid-19 Delay
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. *Due to Covid-`19, shipping may be delayed. We will get in touch with you if there is a delay in shipping. We ship around the world using India post, DHL, Fedex.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Tamil Name: இனிப்பு துளசி – Inippu Thulasi
Hindi Name: Meethi Tulsi, Meethi Patti, Madhu Patrika
Telugu Name: స్టెవియా – Madhu Patri
The Stevia plant is used for more than 1500 years by a group in people in South America. The native of this plant in South America. The height is this herb is 20-30 inches. The leaves of this herb are traditionally used in both brazil and Paraguay to sweeten local teas and medicines as a sweet treat. The sweet and sugar substance is extracted from the leaves of this plant is stevia rebaudiana. The active component of this stevia leaves is stevia glycosides, which have up to 150 times the sweetness of sugar, are heat-stable, pH-stable, and not fermentable. Stevia ‘s taste has a slower onset and longer duration than that of sugar.
Inippu Thulasi Health Benefits:
- Stevia leaves do not contributes calories and carbohydrates to the dies.
- It can be used for people with diabetes, it helps to control the sugar level of the blood.
- Certain glycosides in stevia extract have been found to dilate blood vessels.
- Cardiotonic actions of this stevia leaves are normalizing blood pressure and regulate the heartbeat.
- Using these leaves is also helps to control the weight.
- Foods and beverages containing stevia can play an important role in decreasing calories from unwanted sweeteners in the diets of children.