|Botanical Name||: Hybanthus Ennea Spermus|
|English Name||: Greenviolet / Spade Flower|
|Tamil Name||: ஓரிதழ் தாமரை – Orithal Thamarai|
|Malayalam Name||: ഒരില താമര – Orilai Thamarai|
|Telugu Name||: రతంపురుష – Ratanpurusha|
|Hindi Name||: रतन पुरुष – Ratan Purush|
|Bengali Name||: Nunbora|
Orithal thamarai is a well-known herb in Tamil Nadu for its amazing ability to improve testosterone in men. Orithal means single leaf, and Thamarai means lotus; together, it means single leafed lotus. Though this is known as thamarai, the size of this beautiful flower is opposite to the regular size lotus, and this lotus is very tiny and fragile.
All parts of this plant have medicinal properties, though it is very famous for improving men’s testosterone levels. Also, it has some other wonderful medicinal uses.
Orithal Thamarai Health Benefits
Some of the Health Benefits of Orithal Thamarai mentioned in below:
- It has amazing antioxidant properties, and it helps to reduce stress.
- It also helps to reduce the blood sugar level.
- Orithai thamarai has cholesterol-lowering properties, so that it helps to reduce cholesterol significantly.
- It has aphrodisiac properties, which help to increase testosterone in males.
- It has a high amount of iron, so that it has the amazing ability to treat anemia.
- This plant also helps to reduce body heat.
- It also has anti-allergic and pain-reducing properties.
Orithal Thamarai Chemical Constituents:
- Amino acids
- Pregnant women should not consume this herb.
- Should be taken under medical supervision.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.