Botanical Name : Aristolochia Bracteata
Tamil Name : ஆடு தீண்டா பாலை பொடி/ Aadu Theendaa Paalai Podi
English Name : Indian Birthwort Powder
Malayalam Name : ഇന്ത്യൻ ബർത്ത്വോർട്ട് പൊടി / Aadu tinlappala
Hindi Name : इंडियन बर्थवर्ट पाउडर / Ishwar mul
Telugu Name : ఇండియన్ బర్త్వోర్ట్ పౌడర్ / Gadug gudupa
Aristolochia Indica is the botanical name for this Indian Birthwort also it has two different common names as Snakeroot and Aadu Theendaapaalai. This is one of the traditional medicine used by most Indians thus the extracts of this Indian Birthwort are mainly given to the women post-delivery, not only that but also it plays a major role in cures snakebites. The shape and appearance of the flowers of this plant resemble a curved fetus or a snake. It has the ability to neutralizing the snake venom, thus it named Ishwar mul in Hindi.
- Dry leaf powder is recommended to cure skin ailments caused by an imbalance of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha components in the body and should be taken at the rate of 2-4 grams twice a day.
- Once the leaves of this plant are crushed by hand, the juice obtained is applied to the snake bite. Some people take 10-20 ml of pepper powder with this extract 6-7 times a day.
- To reduce fever, diarrhea, and inflammation, the powder should be mixed with about 5 ml of coffee three times a day.
- It is recommended to use one gram of powder daily to relieve Vata diseases, bronchial asthma, and cough.
- Plant extract helps lower blood pressure and regulates blood flow. It also controls indigestion-related disorders.
- This medicinal plant, which has plenty of carminative properties, releases troublesome gas from the stomach. It is used by all as an effective remedy for gas problems and other complaints.
How to Consume Aadu Theendaa Paalai Podi
- Morning – Take five gms of powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat this same for Evening after dinner.
- Skin diseases may occur due to the imbalance of Vata, pita, and Kapha in your body. Take 2-4 gms of leaf powder twice a day that cures skin diseases.
- Taking one gram of powder relieves Vata, asthma, bronchial, and cough diseases. Take five gms of powder can provide better digestion.
- The juice of its leave can be used to reduce blood pressure and maintains your body healthy. Take decoction with black pepper and ginger that helps to get relief from gas problems.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.