No products in the cart.
Karisalanganni / False Daicy (100 gm)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Botanical Name: Eclipta Prostrata Roxb
India's Largest Ayurvedic Store
We have 1000s of ayurvedic and siddha products for sale. We cater to over 100,000 customers every month.
Fast Shipping- [ALERT]- Covid-19 Delay
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. *Due to Covid-`19, shipping may be delayed. We will get in touch with you if there is a delay in shipping. We ship around the world using India post, DHL, Fedex.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
English Name: False Daisy
Tamil Name: வெள்ளைக் கரிசாலை – Karisalankanni
Malayalam Name: കൈകേശി – Kaikeshi
Telugu Name: గలిగారు – Galagara
Hindi Name: बाबड़ी – Babri
Manipuri Name: Uchi-sumbal
Sanskrit: भ्रिंगराज – Bhringaraj
The Karisalanganni herbal has a special place that used as a medicine in a thousand of years. Karisalankanni is also known as bhringraj. It is an amazing solution for hair problems. The whole herbal plant has medicinal properties so that it is used to cure many health problems. It is a species of plant in the sunflower family. It has cylindrical and grayish roots. The head of the flower of this herb is 6-8 mm in diameter with white florets. The achenes of this herb are compressed and it is narrowly winged. The taste of this herbal plant is hot, bitter, sharp, and dry. Usually, it is grown in moist places as a weed in the warm temperature to tropical areas around the world.
Karisalanganni Health benefits:
- Karisalanganni is used to treat liver problems.
- It also helps to cure jaundice.
- It is also used to treat kidney infections with white and white matter.
- Karisalanganni is used to reduce the risk of asthma.
- It is also used for cold, cough, and sinus infection.
- It helps to maintain body temperature.
- It is used for lowers blood glucose.
- Karisalanganni is the best herb for hair problems.
- It is also used for skin care.