English Name : Indian Birthwort
Tamil Name :ஈஸ்வரமுலி Adagam / Ishwari
Malayalam Name: ഈശ്വരമുലി / ഈശ്വരി Iswarammuli / Ishwari
Telugu Name : ఈశ్వరములి / ఈశ్వరి Iswari
Kannada Name : Ishwari Beru / Thoppalu
Hindi Name : ईश्वरमूली / ईश्वरी Isharmul / Ishwaramoola
Aristolochia Indica has a lot of medicinal values as it includes anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-ulcer activities.
Mostly it will be used for snake bites because this product is completely filled with herbal decoctions.
This is one of the traditional medicine as it has been used for thousands of years.
It can easily treat fever, cholera, ulcers, poisonous bites, leprosy and relieves you from serious damages.
Ishwara Beru boosts the immune system so you can stay strong and healthy for a long time.
Most of the ladies would have faced menstrual problems or irregular periods but by using this product the problems can be solved.
It is used to treat gall bladder pain, arthritis, gout, achy joints (rheumatism), eczema, weight loss, and wounds.
- For poisonous snake bites, you can use the Aristolochia Indica leaves can be rubbed well on the bitten area, take 10-20 ml of leaf juice along with pepper powder can save you from serious issues
- Leaf juice is the best medicine for all sorts of toxic bites.
- The root powder is used for bronchial asthma, cough, fever, and toxicities.
- Even diarrhea can be controlled by consuming 2-4 grams of dried leaf powder daily.
- Also, skin diseases like scabies, and dropsy, heart diseases can be controlled