Dried Kiwi Fruit (500gm)
Dried Kiwi fruit is a dehydrates snack with lots of nutrition like vitamin and fibers that provides many health benefits.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Tamil Name – உலர்ந்த கிவி பழம் / Ularntha Kiwi Palam
English Name – Dried Kiwi Fruit
Botanical Name – Actinidia Deliciosa
Hindi Name – सूखे कीवी फल / Sookhe keevee phal
Malayalam Name – ഉണങ്ങിയ കിവി ഫ്രൂട്ട് / Unanniya Kiwi Palam
Telugu Name – ఎండిన కివి పండు / Endina Kiwi Pandu
Dried Kiwi Fruit is an excellent snack with heavy nutrition and health benefits. The native of Kiwi is north-central and eastern China and but is cultivated in China and New Zeland. It is also known as Chinese gooseberry, and it is recognized as Kiwi due to its shapes. The skin of the Kiwi fruit contains various shapes, colors, sizes, and hairiness. Their flesh can vary in sizes, texture, taste, color, and juiciness. It contains small, black, and edible seeds, and most of them prefer to peel the Kiwi before eating. But in dried form, the Kiwi can be peeled and dehydrated in the oven.
Nutrition values in 100 g of Dried Kiwi
- Calories: 46
- Suger – 9gm
- Protein – 1.2 gm
- Fat – 0.3 gm
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Magnesium – 4%
- Vitamin A – 1%
- Calcium – 3%
- Copper – 10 %
- Vitamin C -154%
- Vitamin K – 31%
- Potassium – 8%
- Vitamin E – 7%
- Folic acid – 4%
- Manganese – 4%
- Iron – 1%
- Vitamin B-6 – 5%
- The Kiwi contains a huge amount of antioxidants and vitamin C, so it helps to treat asthma.
- Dried Kiwi fruit helps to protect the Cardiovascular System and Respiratory System.
- It contains lots of fiber that is good for your digestive system.
- The vitamin C content of this fruit helps to boost the immune system.
- It removes excessive sodium and maintains blood pressure.
- It prevents vision loss and protects your eyes.
- Dried Kiwi fruits provide Digestive Enzymes.