Tamil Name – உலர்ந்த மாம்பழம் / Ularnta mampalam
English Name – Dried Mango
Botanical Name – Mangifera Indica
Hindi Name – सूखे आम / Sookhe aam
Malayalam Name – ഉണങ്ങിയ മാങ്ങ / Unanniya Manna
Telugu Name – ఎండిన మామిడి / Endina Mamidi
Dried mango is a tropical dried fruit that is naturally sweet and rich. It is one of the quick snacks with both the soluble and insoluble fibers. Soluble fiber helps to maintain the sugar levels in the blood. It contains assorted vitamins and minerals to make you healthy.
The dried mango is dry naturally or dehydrated, it is the most popular one so it is exported around the world. The mangos have been water is evaporated from drying, so you can easily maintain a long life dried mango, the dried mango gives high in calories better than fresh mango.
Nutrition facts in the 4 pieces of dried mango slices
- Calories – 160
- Sodium – 25mg
- Carbohydrate – 40g
- Fiber – 2g
- Glucose – 32g
- Vitamin A – 180μg
- Vitamin C – 1.8mg
- Calcium – 100mg
- Iron – 0.5mg
- Dried mango is a great source of the B complex that increases energy and reduces stress.
- The fiber content of the dried mango enhances your digestion system and heart health.
- It is a rich source of vitamins, so it helps to control metabolism.
- The dried mango helps to better skin appearance, weight loss, and increased circulation.
- It is a natural remedy for depression and reduces the risk of forming kidney stones.
- The dried mango helps to prevent the breast, prostate, and colon cancers.