Other Common Names
|Botanical Name||: Coscinium Fenestratum|
|Tamil Name||: மர மஞ்சள் / Mara manjal|
|English Name||: False calumba, Yellow Vine|
|Malayalam Name||: മരമഞ്ഞൾ / Maramanjal|
|Hindi Name||: दारू हल्दी / Daru haldi|
|Telugu Name||: మను పసుపు / Manu Pasupu|
|Kannada Name||: Mardaa arashinaa|
|Marathi Name||: Venivel|
Yellow Vine is a perennial shrub that grows up to 3 meters in height in a temperate climate. It is also known as the tree turmeric or Indian barberry. It is used as traditional herbal medicine. This shrub belongs to the Berberidaceae family. The stem, fruits, and roots of this shrub are used in Ayurveda. To cure most of the diseases, Coscinium Fenestratum Root is used.
Here is the list of traditional benefits of Coscinium Fenestratum.
- Coscinium Fenestratum is beneficial in treating Eye diseases like Conjunctivitis, Ophthalmia, Trachoma, and Opacity. It refreshes the Eyes and avoids infections.
- It relieves Ear infections, throat infections, and Pain.
- Treated Dental troubles like Pyorrhea, Toothache, Cavity, and Swollen Gums.
- Works as good medicine for people with diabetes and accelerates the wound healing process.
- Coscinium Fenestratum used a good herbal remedy in curing Skin disorders such as Erysipelas, Eczema, Acne, Wounds, Itching, Sores, Boils, and Psoriasis.
- Greatly assisted in curing menorrhagia.
- Control diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, and cramps.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and is the best treatment for jaundice.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested and dried without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb products.
Sneha Shirodkar –
Generally, I used this Yellow Vine to reduce Dental problems and it gives better results.
Ruth Lalrampari –
Good quality product…
Jagdish Prasad –
It is a good herbal remedy to cure skin disorders.