Botanical Name : Coscinium Fenestratu
English Name : False calumba
Tamil Name : மர மஞ்சள் / Mara manjal
Malayalam Name : മരമഞ്ഞൾ / Maramanjal
Hindi Name : दारू हल्दी / Daru haldi
Telugu Name : మను పసుపు / Manu Pasupu
Kannada Name : Mardaa arashinaa
Marathi Name : Venivel
Berberis Aristata is a perennial shrub that grows up to 3 meters in height in a temperate climate. Berberis Aristata is also known as the tree turmeric or Indian barberry. It is used as traditional herbal medicine. This shrub belongs to this Berberidaceae family. The stem, fruits, and roots of this shrub are used in Ayurveda. To cure most of the diseases, Rasaut is used.
- Berberis Aristata is beneficial in treating Eye diseases like Conjunctivitis, Ophthalmia, Trachoma, and Opacity. It refreshes the Eyes and avoids infections.
- It relieves Ear infections, throat infections, and Pain.
- Treated Dental troubles like Pyorrhea, Toothache, Cavity, and Swollen Gums.
- Works as good medicine for people with diabetes and accelerates the wound healing process.
- Berberis Aristata used a good herbal remedy in curing Skin disorders such as Erysipelas, Eczema, Acne, Wounds, Itching, Sores, Boils, and Psoriasis.
- Greatly assisted in curing menorrhagia.
- Control diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, and cramps.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and is the best treatment for jaundice.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested and dried without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb products.