Herbal Sambrani Pack consists of a total of nine herbal ingredients to provide massive effect when used in temples, houses, shops, and anywhere. Which are listed below,
|Arukam Pul / Bermuda Grass||Powder||50 g|
|Vellai Kungiliyam / White Dammer||Raw||100 g|
|Veppilai / Neem Leaves||Powder||50 g|
|Nochi / Chinese Chastetree||Powder||50 g|
|Vilvam ilai / Bael Leaves||Powder||50 g|
|Vetiver / Coleus Vettiveroides Root||Powder||50 g|
|Ven Kadugu / Yellow Mustard seeds||Raw||100 g|
|Naai Kadugu / Dog Mustard||Raw||100 g|
|Maruthani Vithai / Henna Seed Dried||Raw||100 g|
Herbal Sambrani Pack Includes
Due to the health benefits of sambrani, it is used by adults to kids. The herbs used to prepare this sambrani has numerous health benefits.
1. Bermuda Grass – Bermuda grass has both antibacterial and anti-viral properties and has been used in Indian traditional medicine since its inception. Also used to treat skin disorders, eye problems, focal constriction, gynecological problems, and bleeding disorders.
2. White Dammer – White Dammer also called Vellai Kungiliyam in Tamil is a rich source of Phenols and Flavonoids, which is a type of herb that is known to exert powerful antioxidant activity. It improves the tone of the damaged skin, improves the color of the skin, makes it whitish, and always helps keep the skin moist.
3. Neem Leaves – All parts of the Neem tree have medicinal properties. It is used to treat a number of diseases like eye disorders, leprosy, stomach pain, intestinal worms, skin ulcers, liver problems, diabetes mellitus, bloody nose, appetite, vascular diseases, gingivitis, cardiovascular disease, fever, and so on.
4. Chinese Chastetree – The Nochi tree is very effective in women. They are used to treat abdominal pain, excessive bleeding, and pre-menstrual syndrome during the menstrual cycle in women. Pure leaves are also used to treat menopause. The berries of this tree are great for inducing progesterone.
5. Bael Leaves – Due to the high content of tannin in the Bael leaves, it is recommended as an ointment for those with stomach ulcers and is also effective in reducing inflammation caused by stomach ulcers. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps prevent constipation and cleanses the intestines.
6. Coleus Vettiveroides Root – The Vetiver is used to cure body odor, stomach ulcers, and painful urination. The Vetiver provides a calming effect on your nerves by drinking the soaked water of this herbal root. And this water acts as a blood purifier as it is usually consumed to promote well-being.
7. Yellow Mustard seeds – The nutrient-rich in selenium is rich in yellow mustard seeds. These yellow mustard seeds contain a high source of magnesium, so it supports the body by reducing some of the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and asthma attacks. It also helps lower blood pressure in the elderly.
8. Dog Mustard – Mustard seeds contain trace minerals such as selenium and magnesium in nature which help to control asthma, shortness of breath, and other bad breathing conditions. These are effective in preventing cancer. In addition, it can help control diseases like hypertension, migraine, and arthritis.
9. Henna Seed Dried – If you consume soaked water with henna seeds or raw seeds, you can experience a hypotensive effect, which effectively reduces heart-related diseases such as depression and hypertension. It can help prevent plaque and platelet formation in the heart and arteries and prevent stroke and heart attack.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.