Other Common Names
|Botanical Name||: Cissus Quadrangularis|
|Tamil Name||: பிரண்டை / Pirandai|
|English Name||: Veldt Grape salt|
|Malayalam Name||: കാണാളംപരന്ത് / Cannalamparanta|
|Hindi Name||: हड़जोड़ / हड़जोरा / जंगली-अंगूर / Hadjod, Hadjora, Jangli-angoor|
|Telugu Name||: గుడమేటిగే / కొక్కిరాయా-రాలు / gudametige, Kokkitaya-ralu|
The botanical name of the Veldt Grape Salt is genus Cissus Quadrangularis which is a plant with amazing medicinal uses and health benefits. It is known by the common names of Adamant Creeper, Devil’s Spine, and Weld Grape. The Cissus Quadrangularis plant can grow to about 1.5 m and includes internodes with a length of 8 cm to 10 cm and a width of 1.2 cm to 1.5 cm.
This effective herb mistake has fork-section branches that have a skin edge at every angle. The ends of these trilop leaves have 2 to 5 cm wide tooth-like structures to protect them from predators. Each has a tendril that emerges from the opposite side of the node.
Racemes of small green, white, or yellow flowers on the tip of the long cylindrical leaves of this summer’s plant. This medicinal herb contains a variety of medicinal properties that can bring health to our body. The traditional health values of the veldt grape are listed here!
- Consuming Veldt Grape Salt is a good treatment for all digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, and anorexia.
- Salt from the Veldt Grape plant can be helpful in relieving inflammation, pain, and sprains in the joints.
- Veldt Grape salt is used not only for small sprains but also for major problems such as fractures, thereby promoting faster healing.
- Rural residents often use Prandai salt as their best home remedy for wounds and bleeding.
- Bleeding piles will heal quickly if you continue to eat branded salt for at least 7 to 10 days. This treatment will give you the best results within 10 days.
- Pirandai is helpful in controlling imbalances in the body such as blood pressure, sudden blood cholesterol, and heart pain.
- Veldt Grape Salt is useful for treating women with white discharge and menstrual problems.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.