Chendooram is nothing but a reddish powder. Like other powders, it is not made with herbs but is made up of alloys. Legends say that the sages of Bohar, Agathiyar, and Konkanar alchemized the beneficial alloys and gave this medicine as a form of Centaur.
It has been medicated with many ailments in all the world’s medical systems, including Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Allopathy, and Homeopathy. Chendooram Powder has been widely used in India, Greece, Persia, and Arabia for medical purposes since the 2nd century.
Claudius, Paracelsus, Trismegistis, Basin Valentine, and Hermes from the West were some of the scientists who researched the Centaur in the ancient era. Nowadays, humans have a tendency to look at the Chendooram as a “red mixture of Mercury” and the “red mixture of iron”.
- Abrachendooram is a treatment for urinary disorders and is a beneficial treatment for people with diabetes.
- Annabhedi Chendooram is prescribed for people with jaundice, anemia, and edema.
- Arumugha Chendooram is used as good medicine to cure rheumatism, scrofula, anemia, colon cancer, headaches, ruptured legs, syphilis, and reproductive organ disorders.
- Ayachendooram is used to treat seed secretion in men, rapid sperm release, erectile dysfunction, and anemia and rheumatism in the elderly.
- The Chanda Marutha Chendooram is used to treat stroke, arthritis, hemiplegia, chorea, fever, maze, and syphilitic lesions.
- Kantha Chendooram is used to correct conditions such as edema, microcytic anemia, gallbladder inflammation, obesity, rheumatism, stomach tumors, and liver enlargement.
- Linga Chendooram is a good remedy for skin diseases, nervous disorders, and all kinds of fever. Also used to treat arthritis and Kapha.
- Mandoora Chendooram is helpful for inconsistent physical conditions such as jaundice, vomiting, dyspepsia, hiccups, loss of appetite, and tongue-tingling.
- Padikara Chendooram is used to control excessive bleeding during menstruation in women.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.