The Milk Dhoop / Paal Sambrani / Benzoin Resin is of great purification power and is used in holy places, shops, and houses in India. One of nature’s greatest gifts, Sambrani has a unique, serene balsamic scent.
When you burn it with charcoal, it emits a positive, soothing, and mild aroma that cleans the air in the room and keeps us relaxed. The smoke emitted by this Sambrani is much more beneficial for newborns.
The pleasant smoke prevents the common cold and sneezing in children. In Asian countries, children, women, pregnant women, lactating mothers, to adults use the Sambrani to dry the hair after a bath and it gives the hair a fragrant smell.
|Chemical Name||: Benzoin Resin|
|English Name||: Milk Dhoop|
|Tamil Name||: பால் சாம்பிராணி / Paal Sambrani|
Benefits of Sambrani
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Sambrani mentioned below:
- The sap is derived from the trees of the genus Styrax. It is the Milk Dhoop or Benzoin Resin. Modern research has proven the medical properties of Benzoin.
- Studies have demonstrated today that the traditional practices carried out by Paal Sambirani are nothing but superstitions and are completely meaningful.
- Ancestors used Sambirani smoke. Because Paal Sambirani is not only an aromatic ingredient but also an antiseptic and it benefits children to adults. This will prevent scalp infection and give your hair a good aroma.
- Smoke emitted from the burned Benzoin resin enters the brain through our nostrils and stimulates the nerve center and giving the brain a calming effect. It also acts as an anesthetic to relieve tension and as a sedative.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Paal Sambirani helps to remove gas from the intestines and also helps to prevent digestive problems.
- Its traditional medicinal properties make it effective in relieving inflammation or eruptions in the skin.
- Benzoin is one of the main ingredients in many anti-gout drugs. It is therefore believed to act as an anti-arthritic substance and provide good relief.
Benefits of Milk Dhoop for Babies
When the Sambrani has added to the hot charcoal and the aromatic smoke that emanates from the combination helps to dry the baby’s hair completely. This reduces frequent colds and flu-like problems in children. Milk Dhoop plays an important role in keeping children cool and dry after the shower.
Milk Sambrani is more traditionally prepared than ordinary Dhoop. It is very active against colds as it contains the natural ingredient of the Kungiliyam. The reason milk Sambrani is considered sacred is that it can block the negative vibrations in the home and generate positive energy.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
We sell 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized herbal products without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
Mild fragrance. It gives a sober feeling.
Seems like the product was made of some old stuff. It did not give the perfect smell of sambrani.
Neha Mishra –
I got a quality one. Thanks for the good product.