Milk Dhoop (Paal Sambrani) 100g
The traditional medicinal properties of Milk Sambrani make it effective in relieving inflammation or eruptions in the skin.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Due to its traditional medicinal and sacred nature, the Milk Dhoop / Paal Sambrani is of great purification power and is used for a wide variety of temples, shops, and houses everywhere. One of nature’s greatest gifts, this Sambirani has a unique, serene balsamic scent.
And when you burn it with charcoal, it emits a positive, wonderful, and aromatic aroma that cleans the air in the surroundings and keeps us healthy. The smoke emitted by this Sambrani is much more beneficial for newborns.
When using Sambrani with warm charcoal, it emits pleasant smoke, which prevents the usual cold and sneezing of children. Also, in India, children, women, pregnant women, young mothers, and adults all use the Sambrani to dry the hair after taking a bath and give the hair a fragrant smell.
Tamil Name : பால் சாம்பிராணி / Paal Sambrani
English Name : Milk Dhoop
Benefits for Babies
When the particle of Sambrani is added to the hot charcoal, the aromatic smoke that emanates from the combination helps to dry the baby’s hair completely. This reduces frequent colds and flu-like problems in children. Milk Dhoop plays an important role in keeping children cool and dry after the shower.
Milk Sambrani is more traditionally prepared than ordinary Dhoop. It is very active against colds as it contains the natural ingredient of the Kungiliyam. The reason milk Sambrani is considered sacred is that it can block the negative vibrations in the home and generate positive energy.
Benefits of Milk Dhoop / Paal Sambrani for All
- The sap is derived from the trees of the genus Styrax, which is known as the Milk Dhoop or Benzoin Resin. Modern research has proven that Benzoin has various medical properties.
- Studies have demonstrated today that the traditional practices carried out by Paal Sambirani are nothing but superstitions and are completely meaningful.
- Not surprisingly, the elderly also used Sambirani smoke in that period. Because Paal Sambirani is not only an aromatic ingredient but also an antiseptic, it can be used by children to adults. This will prevent scalp infection and give your hair a good aroma.
- Smoke emitted from the burned Benzoin resin enters the brain through our nostrils and stimulates the nerve center, giving the brain a calming effect. It also acts as an anesthetic to relieve tension and is used as a sedative.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Paal Sambirani is used to remove gas from the intestines and also helps to prevent digestive problems.
- Its traditional medicinal properties make it effective in relieving inflammation or eruptions in the skin.
- Benzoin is one of the main ingredients in many anti-gout drugs. It is therefore believed to act as an anti-arthritic substance and provide good relief.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.