Other Common Names
|Botanical name||: Parmotrema perlatum|
|Tamil Name||: கல் பாசி / Kal Pasi, Marapasi|
|English Name||: Black Stone Flower|
|Hindi Name||: Pathar ka Phool, Dagad Phool|
|Malayalam Name||: Badal Poove, Celeyam, Kalpuvu|
|Telugu Name||: Rathi Puvulu, Kallupachi|
|Kannada Name||: Kalahu, Kaluhuva|
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Black Stone Flower mentioned in below:
- Black Stone Flower helps to heal the wounds and it is a good pain reliever.
- Stone Flower is used to treat skin problems.
- It helps to reduce inflammation.
- Black Stone Flower helps to improve digestion.
- Stone Flower helps to suppress respiratory disorders.
- It has antibacterial properties and also it is effective against protozoans.
- Black Stone Flower tones up the urinary tract.
- Stone Flower is used to maintain body temperature.
- It tones up the urinary tract and helps maintain body temperature.
- Stone Flower stimulates digestive enzymes, which reduces digestive problems like diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, excessive flatulence, and bloating. It also regulates the overall digestive process with ease.
- The dried powder of the Black stone flower (kalpasi) treats coughs and asthma. It is mixed with honey and water.
- Stone Flower has a rich flavor that adds a specific aroma to the food even in soups, it’s also used as a soup thickener.
- It is often used in meat dishes.
- Stone Flower or Kalpasi is used all around the world due to its aromatic nature.
- It is an essential ingredient in Goda masala or Kala masala.
There are no side effects in using this product. Seek medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb products.