Other Common Names
|English Name||: Sweet Potato|
|Binomial Name||: Ipomoea Batatas|
|Tamil Name||: பூமி சக்கரை கிழங்கு / Boomi Sakkarai Kizhangu|
|Malayalam Name||: മധുരക്കിഴങ്ങ് പൊടി / Mathura Kizhangu|
|Telugu Name||: చిలగడదుంప పొడి / Genusu Gadda|
|Hindi Name||: शकरकंद का पाउडर / Shakarakand|
Sweet potato is good for cardiovascular health! This underground tuber grew in the Central American region. Botanically, this starch-rich tuber plant is a dicotyledon, from the family of Convolvulaceae, and named botanically as Ipomoea batatas.
It has crunchy and starch-rich flesh which is a rich source of flavonoid pigment anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber that are important for healthy living. Sweet Potato Powder can be given to children, adults, and anyone interested in improving their health.
This Organic Sweet Potato Powder provides a low-glycemic carbohydrate source that is rich and nutritious. Sweet potato powder can be used to maintain energy levels in your working muscles by providing needed glucose, glycogen, and electrolytes. It has a powerful nutritional punch. Activz Sweet Potato Powder is a rich source of iron, calcium, and vitamin A.
Health Benefits of Sweet Potato Powder
- Sweet potato powder is a rich source of vitamin B6, which reduces the body’s chemical homocysteine.
- Sweet potato is also used to prevent degenerative diseases like heart attacks.
- Sweet potato powder has a natural sweet taste which ensures a balanced and regular source of energy.
- It also maintains the sugar level.
- Vitamin C helps to cure flu, cold, and fever.
- Sweet potato powder gives skin a youthful and elastic look. Due to the different health benefits of sweet potato are best to incorporate it into the diet.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods:
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.