Hemidismus indices – Anantmool also comes withHemidesmus indicus belongs to the Periplocaceae family and also called Periploca indica. It is used in Ayurvedic and Siddha medicine.
Health Benefits of Hemidesmus indicus
- Anti-cancerous activity
- Treat ulcer
- Nootropic effect
- Hepatoprotective activity
- Anti-hyperglycemic properties
Vetiveria zizanoides – It is used to treat gastrointestinal disorders such as flatulence and indigestion.
It is a natural cleanser that helps to make in soaps, shampoos, and perfumes.
It gives a cooling effect on the skin.
Benefits of Vetiveria zizanoides
- Prevents soil erosion
- Provide relief from inflammations in the circulatory system and the nervous system.
- It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects
- Ultimate Skin Care Solution
Piper cubeba – Piper cubeba dried fruits are called Tailed Pepper or Cubeb in English it has amazing health benefits. This plant cultivated mainly for fruits and essential oil.
Benefits of piper cubeba
- Mild Fever & Indigestion
- Mouth Wash
There are no reviews yet.