|Botanical Name||: Delonix Elata|
|Tamil Name||: வாதநாராயணா கீரை பொடி / Vadha Narayana Ilai|
|English Name||: Delonix Elata Leaves / Vadhanarayna Powder|
|Malayalam Name||:ഡെലോനിക്സ് എലാറ്റ പൊടി വിടുന്നു / Deleaniks Elarra Peati Vitunnu|
: डेलॉनिक्स एलटा पत्तियां पाउडर / samrsro, sandeshra, sanesro, waykaran
|Telugu Name||: డెలోనిక్స్ ఎలాటా పౌడర్ ఆకులు / chinnaseribiseri, chitti-kesar, chittikeshvaramu, sinkiresi, sunkesula|
White Gulmohar is obtained from the tree, and the leaves are small and thin. The scientific name of this is Delonix Elata, and it is also called White Gulmohar. It has a bitter taste, and the leaves are grown from the side of its stem. It is widely used in Ayurvedic treatments because of its effective medicinal properties.
Health Benefits of Vadha Narayana Ilai
- Traditional medicine practitioners use leaves for diseases like inflammatory joint disorders as a folklore remedy.
- Delonix Elata is used by folklore for joint pains and flatulence.
- In Indo-china, the tree’s bark is used as febrifuge and antiperiodic.
- Ayurvedic practitioners use the leaf and bark in cases of inflammatory joint disorders as a folklore remedy.
- It provides excellent relief from stomach-related diseases and gastric problems.
How to Consume Vadha Narayana Ilai
Morning – Take five gms of powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat this same for the Evening after dinner.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.