Botanical Name: Trianthema Decandra
English Name: Horse Purslane Root
Tamil Name: Saranai Ver, Charanai, Chattichcharanai
Hindi Name: Salasabuni, Vishakhapara, Gadabani
Malayalam Name: Vellutha Thazhuthama
Telugu Name: Tellagalijeru
Horse Purslane is an annual herb that is glabrous, succulent, and prostrate. It consists of 2.5- 9.5 cm long internodes, long and angular stems with slight branches. It is widely known as a weed all over peninsular India.
The Purslane Root is beneficial for blood cleansing and treats many diseases ranging from skin allergies to constipation. This effectively reduces the amount of urea in the body.
Proper consumption of Purslane Root also provides excellent remedies for night blindness, persistent irritation of the eyes, and glaucoma. Proper use of this herb gives a natural glow and youthfulness to your skin.
Nutritional Value of Purslane Root
- Moisture – 91.3 g
- Energy – 24 kcal
- Protein – 2.0 g
- Fats – 0.4 g
- Iron – 38.5 mg
- Vitamin C – 70 mg
- Carbohydrates – 3.28 g
- Calcium – 100 mg
- Phosphorus – 30 mg
- You will get lots of health benefits and medicinal uses by using this power. Here are some health benefits of horse pursulane
- It acts as an analgesic and relieves your pain.
- It also provides the best solution for skin-related problems such as skin allergies, rashes, and itching.
- It supports the functioning of the liver and kidneys and facilitates a healthy urinary tract without difficulty.
- It acts as a catalyst and quickly heals ulcers.
- It acts as a liver tonic and can be used to treat all liver disorders.
- It helps support a healthy body and reproductive organs.
- Its powder is used for constipation, jaundice, wheezing, lithotriptic, diuretic, and asthma.
- It has been used for edema of the liver, spleen, uterus, and cough.
There are no side effects in using this product, but consult your medical advisor for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without chemical interactions.