Naval Kottai Podi / Jambul Seed Powder – 200gm
Tamil : Naval Pazham – நாவல் கொட்டை பொடி
Naval Kottai contains many effective medicinal properties and health benefits. The fruit of this plant has a rich amount of nutrition that improves your health. It is an effective remedy for diabetes.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Botanical Name : Eugenia Jambolana
Tamil Name : நாவல் கொட்டை பொடி / Naval Kottai Podi
English Name : Jamblang / Jambolan
Hindi Name : जामुन / जाम्बुल / Jamun / Jambul
Malayalam Name : ഞാവൽ / Njaval
Telugu Name : నీరీడు/ నేరేడు చెట్టు / Neereedu / Neredu Chettu
Naval is a slow-growing tree that grows up to 30 m tall, and it lives up to 100 years. The bark of the base tree is rough, grey, and it becomes smoother and lighter grey. The Jamun tree produces flowers from March to April. The flowers are 5 mm in diameter that is small and has odor. It produces fruit by May or June, and the fruits are similar to berry. The fruit is oblong, and it is green in color before ripe, and it turns into pink after ripe, and finally, it changes into black color. The seed of the fruit is used in Ayurvedic medicines.
Health Benefits of Naval Kottai
- Lowers blood pressure: This traditional Jamun seed lowers the blood pressure. In research, the seed extract of Jamun lowered the blood pressure in most of the people while drinking the extract continuously.
- Detoxifies the body: The seeds of Jamun are rich in flavonoids as it is one of the powerful antioxidants which not only helps in flushing harmful free radicals from the body but also creates a protective effect on antioxidant enzymes. It improves the overall functioning of the immune system and has a huge amount of phenolic compounds, which are a powerful antioxidant.
- Gastric Disorders: Jamun bark and seed powder are very helpful for the treatment of gastric disorders like diarrhea, indigestion, dysentery, dyspepsia, etc.
- Pimple Problem: Applying seed paste with cow milk to the face during bedtime helps in treating pimples.
- Diabetics: The Jamun fruit is an effective remedy for treating diabetes. It contains anti-diabetic properties that help to maintains your blood sugar level. The seed of the fruit also reduces blood sugar.
- Jamun is packed with a huge amount of nutrition such as anthocyanins, ellagic acid, anthocyanidins, and it has anti-inflammatory properties. It prevents the risk of heart diseases.
- Every part of this plant contains many compounds such as gallic acid, malic acid, oxalic acid, and tannins that make it anti-bacterial, anti-malarial, and anti-infective.
- It fights against jaundice, anemia, and cures menstrual problems.
- Having Jamun seeds powder with yogurt helps in treating kidney stone disorders.
How to Consume Naval Kottai
Morning – Take five gms of powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat this same for Evening after dinner.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.