Beetroot is the most popular vegetable that is rich in antioxidants, nitrates, and polyphenol compounds. These play a major role in cardiovascular function and keep your heart healthy. Fresh beetroot has an earthy taste but its powder tastes neutral. One fresh beetroot is equivalent to one teaspoon of beetroot powder.
Due to the presence of natural sugars, it is used as a natural sweetener in cakes, smoothies, muffins, etc. You can also use it to add color to your recipes such as pasta, sauces, oatmeal, yogurt, and curries. It is used even in natural cosmetics.
Common Names of Beetroot
|English Name||: Beetroot|
|Tamil Name||: பீட்ரூட்|
|Hindi Name||: चुकंदर|
|Malayalam Name||: ശങ്കു|
|Telugu Name||: బీట్రూట్|
Health Benefits of Beetroot Powder
- Beetroot has a good amount of dietary nitrate, it is one of the few plant food with dietary nitrate. It will help to maintain cardiovascular health. It ensures proper blood circulation.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of beetroot will help to boost the immune system. In today’s modern world anti-inflammatory properties are very important to fight against many health problems. The phytonutrients like betanin, violaxanthin, and Isobetanin of the beetroot will help our body’s normal inflammatory response.
- Beetroot is a powerhouse of betalains, which is responsible for antioxidant properties. It is also responsible for its color, which is related to reducing oxidative stress.
- Beetroot is considered a natural detoxifier to the body that helps to maintain kidney and liver health.
- The nutrition in the beetroot will helps to lower the blood pressure level.
Storage: Keep it in an airtight container so that the powder remains fresh for longer periods.
How To Use Beetroot Powder
- Add 1-2 tsp or the required amount of beetroot powder in the recipe for the nutritious health
- Perfect for lattes, smoothies, noodles, and baked treats.
- Blend 1-2 tsp of beetroot powder, 2 frozen bananas, 1/2 cup of nut mylk, and some fruits to prepare a colorful smoothie.
Beetroots are washed and cut into slices. These slices are then dried and dehydrated to remove all the moisture. And finally, it is ground into a powder. Our organic beetroot powder is 100% chemical-free, non-GMO, dietary-free, and gluten-free with no added sugars or preservatives.
There are no reviews yet.