Botanical Name: Carica Papaya
English Name: Papaya, Melon Tree
Tamil Name: பப்பாளி / Pappali
Hindi Name: पपीता / Papita
Malayalam Name: ഓമയ്ക്ക / Omakka
Telugu Name: బొప్పాయి / Boppayi
The papaya plant has a straight branchless trunk that grows up to 6 to 20 ft tall. The soft wooded trunk never develops true bark. The leaves are 24 inches in length. The flowers are fleshy, and waxy, and have excellent fragrances. Some papaya bear only female flowers or bisexual flowers, while others have male flowers. Some papaya may have both male and female flowers.
Benefits of Papaya leaf powder
- Has Antimalarial And Plasmodiastatic Properties
Papaya leaf extract is the best medicine for treating malaria. It has plasmodium static properties, i.e., it decelerates the growth rate of Plasmodium in your body, indirectly controlling malarial fever.
Papaya leaf juice enhances the antioxidant levels in the patients, and thereby malaria can be cured. It is also scientifically proven that the effect of papaya leaf extract works best against malaria and fevers like chikungunya and dengue by boosting immunity power.
- Protects Your Liver
Hypercholesterolemia or high cholesterol levels in serum lead to complex cardiovascular diseases, obesity, and liver diseases. So to avoid such diseases make use of papaya leaf juice to cleanse your blood by lowering cholesterol levels.
- Maintains the Glow Of Your Skin
The Papaya leaf is rich in antioxidants, like saponins, flavonoids, tannins, and alkaloids, you can use its extract to nourish your face and skin. It is also rich in vitamins C and A, scavenging the free radicals in your blood, and improving its circulation through your skin. By applying this face mask the skin will be glowing like a diamond. The signs of aging, such as wrinkles, breakouts, and pigmentation, get diminished.
- Promotes Hair Growth
The papaya leaf extract is a good remedy for hair growth and it prevents balding and thinning of hair. It’s an important ingredient to be added to anti-dandruff shampoo because of the Carpaine compound. It is effective in removing dirt and unwanted oil from the scalp. It’s a natural conditioner that can bring back the hair to normal.
- Has Potent Anti-inflammatory And Antinociceptive Effects
The papaya leaves extract can exhibit powerful anti-inflammatory effects due to the presence of polyphenols, saponins, and alkaloids that are natural analgesics and antinociceptive agents.
How to use
- Mix a few grams of powder in a cup of water, and boil the content for a few minutes. When the water gets warm, filter it and drink it twice a day before having food.
- Papaya leaf powder can be added to bath tea recipes.
- Papaya leaf powder can be infused with oil and added to lip balm recipes.
- It is a great ingredient for facial masks to moisturize the skin.
- Papaya leaf powder can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes, and massage oils.
- Papaya leaf powder can be added to soap.
- Papaya leaf powder can be infused and added to hair conditioners to promote healthier hair and moisturize the hair.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.
There are no reviews yet.