In India, Bael is the most ancient sacred tree. Mostly, it is seen near the temple and used as an offering to Gods. The Bael leaves are used in Lord Shiva and Parvati poojas. The use of this plant is seen in Scripture like Vedas and Mahabharata. This is a climate purifier as it absorbs poisonous gas from the atmosphere. The products obtained from Bael are highly nutritive as well as therapeutic. Bael leaf powder has various alkaloids, polysaccharides, and essential oils so it offers enough medicinal values. And it shows high antioxidant activity. It is used in anti-cancer activity.
Vernacular Names of Bael
|Botanical Name||: Aegle Marmelos|
|English Name||: Bengal quince, golden apple, Indian bael, stone apple, wood apple|
|Tamil Name||: வில்வ இலை பொடி / Vilvam ilai Podi|
|Malayalam Name||: ബെയ്ൽ ലീഫ് / Covalam, Covalum, Koovalam, Kovalam, Kulakam, Kuvalam|
|Hindi Name||: बेल का पत्ता / Bael, Bael sripal, Beel, Beeley, Beelgiri, Bel|
|Telugu Name||: బేల్ లీఫ్ / Bilva, Bilva-pandu, Bilvachettu, Bilvamu, Bilvapandu, Maalaaramu, Maluramu|
|Sanskrit Name||: Belada Mara|
|Kannada Name||: Belada Mara, Bilva|
Health Benefits of Bael Leaf Powder
The Bael (Vilva) plant is considered very sacred by the Indians and therefore the leaves of the Bael plant are considered sacred. You can see that the Vilva tree leaves are used in the Puja in most ancient Shiva temples. Every part of the Bael tree has medicinal properties, and if we know how to use them, we can easily use them in our daily lives and get amazing benefits. Nowadays Bael Juice is sold everywhere.
Medicine made from the raw material of the Bael tree is ever better and more powerful. They are the best herbal medicines used for home remedies.
- The infusions made by the leaves of the Bael boost the immune system and help prevent the fever. Water can be given to young and old for the prevention of fever during fever and if they have a fever, it can help them get rid of the flu quickly.
- Vilvam contains anti-inflammatory properties that are very effective in treating chronic and acute inflammation. You will definitely be surprised about the health benefits of bael.
How to Consume Bael Leaf Powder
- Morning – Take five gms of powder with 100 ml water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat the same for the Evening after dinner.
- Collect fresh Bael leaves and rinse well with clean water. Then boil the water in a pan, add the dried ginger, peppers, and cumin and add the vilva leaves once a boil. Cover the pan with a lid and boil until the liquid has reduced by a quarter. During the rainy season, children can drink it in the evening in a small cup. Patients can also benefit from this home remedy, as the leaves of the Vilva boost immunity.
- Take some amount of leaf paste and add some drops of lemon juice that are an effective remedy for pimples and scars.
- Applying the paste of the leaf on the inflamed area to get quick relief.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
Effective product to remove toxic substances from the body.
Altaf Karwa –
Cooldown my stomach.
Sugata Mitra –
I love this product coz this is very effective for my health.
This is the 100% pure, natural, and organic Bael Leaf Powder. The quality of the product is good.