Indian Mallow Leaf Powder/ Abutilon indicum / Thuthi Ilai Podi / Atibala / Duvvena Benda / Velluram / Tutti Gida – 50gm
Abutilon Indicum (Indian mallow) has used for its many health benefits ranging from the elimination of threadworms to colds and fevers. Its benefits also include treating piles and the symptoms of tuberculosis. It is a sweet and cooling herb.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
|Botanical Name||: Abutilon Indicum|
|English Name||: Indian Mallow Leaf Powder, Katturan Leaf Powder|
|Tamil Name||: துத்தி / Thuthi ilai|
|Telugu Name||: భారతీయ ఇండిగో ఆకు పొడి / Duvvena Kayalu|
|Malayalam Name||: ഇന്ത്യൻ ഇൻഡിഗോ ഇലപ്പൊടി / beloeren, katturam, katturan, kuruntotti|
|Kannada Name||: ತುಥ್ಥಿ ಗಿಡ / Tutti gida|
|Hindi Name||: भारतीय इंडिगो लीफ पाउडर / jhampi, kandhi, kangahi|
|Odia Name||: ପେଡ଼ି ପେଡ଼ିକା / Pedi Pedika|
|Sanskrit Name||: अतिबला / Atibalaa|
Indian Mallow is a herbal vine. It bears solitary yellow flowers which usually bloom in the evening. The color of the seeds is dark brown or black. This plant has been used in traditional medicine. The parts of the whole plant including the root, bark, flowers, and seeds help in natural cure for various symptoms. It treats digestive problems like IBS. Abutilon Indicum also has great health benefits for women’s health and is used as a uterine tonic.
- Abutilon Indicum has used for its many health benefits ranging from the elimination of threadworms to colds and fevers. Its benefits also include treating piles and the symptoms of tuberculosis. It is a sweet and cooling herb.
- Indian Mallow has antibacterial properties that help to treat all kinds of wounds. A paste of their leaves with turmeric can be applied to wounds to reduce inflammation, infection, and pain.
- Thuthi seeds are used to relieve diarrhea symptoms. Tea brewed by crushing the seeds and boiled in water will cure irritants.
- It is a traditional home medicine to cure cold and fever. The ground above part of this plant boiled to give an infusion.
Purpose of Thuthi / Abutilon Indicum / Indian Mallow
- The Thuthi powder is anti-inflammatory and anthelmintic. The powder is used as a laxative, demulcent, aphrodisiac, and sedative.
- The decoction of the Abutilon Indicum leaf powder is used to treat tuberculosis, gout, bleeding disorders, and ulcers.
- In earlier, the maidens take one spoon of the powder with one spoon of honey once a day for six months. It is a safe method for a quick pregnancy.
Consumption of Thuthi Leaf Powder (Indian Mallow) Internally
Mix about 5 g of Thuthi Leaf Powder in about 100 ml water and boil for a few minutes. Once the contents are heated, filter it and drink it before breakfast. Do the same recipe on the mountain and drink distilled water after dinner.
Consumption of Thuthi Leaf Powder (Indian Mallow) Externally
- This mixture treats not only wounds but also a variety of infections.
- The extract obtained from the leaves of thuthi is the best remedy for toothache.
- An infusion made from the branches of the plant is used as a mouthwash for toothache.
- A warm leaf mixture should be placed on the area to give a good treatment to the lymph nodes.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.