This Black Musli is a herb that belongs to the family Hypoxidaceae. The native of this plant is the temperate regions such as the Chota-Nagpur plateau and Deccan plateau in India. The taste of this dried black musli is bitter-sweet. It is a peculiarly sweet after-taste that remains after digestion. The tuber is heavy to digest and has the property of stickiness.
Vernacular Names of Kali Musli
|Botanical Name||: Curculigo Orchioides|
|English Name||: Black Musli|
|Sanskrit Name||: Kali Musli|
|Tamil Name||: நிலப்பனைக் கிழங்கு – Nilapanai Kilangu|
|Hindi Name||: काली मूसली, स्याहमूसली, मुसलीकंद – Kali Mooslie, Kali Musli, Syahmusali, Muslikand|
|Malayalam Name||: Nilappenea, Nilappanai, Nelpana, Nilapanai Kilangu|
|Telugu Name||: తాలమూలి – Nelamuli|
|Kannada Name||: Nelatenga|
|Bengali Name||: Tallur|
Health Benefits of Dried Black Musli
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Black Musli mentioned below:
- Dried black musli helps to reduce stress.
- It helps to promote sperm count.
- This Black Musli is used to increase the testosterone level.
- Kali Musli also gives strength to muscles and bones.
- Helps to reduce blood pressure level.
- Pana kilangu is also used to cure a cold, cough, and asthma.
- Dried black musli is also helping to promote urine secretion.
- It cures piles.
- Dried pana kilangu is good for diabetes
- Pana kilangu is used to treat itches and skin diseases.
- Curculigo Orchioides is used to gain weight.
Side Effects Black Musli is very healthy and will not produce any side effects when consumed in moderation. But seek medical advice on whether it is safe for pregnant women. Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.
Excellent Product, but average packing
This is a great product to improve body performance rather than protein powder.
Browny Joy –
I am very happy to receive this natural product….