English Name: Neem Bark
Tamil Name: வேப்பம்பட்டை – Veppam Pattai
Malayalam Name: ആര്യവേപ്പ് – Ariyaveppu
Telugu Name: వెపా – Vepa
Hindi Name: नीम – Neem
Neem tree is also known as the Margosa tree and Indian Lilac. This tree has a wide range of medicinal properties, it is famous in India. This herb type tree is commonly available in all through year everywhere in India. Due to its anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-microbial, analgesic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory properties of this tree, it is very beneficial to the health. This neem tree is used for a wide variety of applications. The bark of this neem tree has a bitter, cool, and astringent feature.
Veppam Pattai Health Benefits
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Neem Bark mentioned in below:
- This veppam pattai is traditionally used to treat tiredness.
- It is also used to treat imbalance, Kapha dosha, worms, fever, and loss of appetite.
- Need bark is widely used to treat body infections.
- It can be used to treat skin problems.
- A good remedy for teeth problems.
- Neem bark oil can also be used on aggravating or recurrent skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, ring worm and even warts.