Botanical Name: Evolvulus Alsinoides.
English Name: Slender Dwarf Morning-glory.
Tamil Name: விஷ்னுக்கிரந்தி / Vishnu Kiranthi Powder
Hindi Name: विष्णुक्रांता / Vishnukrantha.
Malayalam Name: വിഷ്ണുക്രാന്തി / കൃഷ്ണക്രാന്തി / Vishnukranthi / Krishnakranthi.
Telugu Name: విష్ణుక్రాంతము / Vishnukranthamu.
Vishnu Kiranthi is a funnel-shaped branched herb and it is rich in medicinal properties. The stem is spreading, and hairy more than 30 cm long. Leaves are numerous, oblong-elliptic or lanceolate, 1.0-3.5 x 0.3-1.0 cm, obtuse at apex, densely covered with appressed silky hairs, and petioles are short. Flowers are light-blue, solitary, axillary, bracts lanceolate. Sepals are 4, lanceolate, and densely silky.
Health Benefits of Vishnukranthi Powder
- It relieves the person from anxiety, insomnia, depression, pain, and epilepsy.
- Detoxifies the body and reduces stress.
- It helps in digestive problems due to nervousness.
- This plant Decoction can use for treating fever, nervous debility, and dementia.
- It has aphrodisiac action and strengthens the reproductive system.
- It is one of the best herbs used as a general tonic and rejuvenation.
- It treats ulcers and gives relief from tooth pain.
- Vishnukranthi helps in hair growth and the astonishing thing is it can be equivalent to minoxidil in stimulating hair growth but the minus is the side effects.
- One of the amazing properties of Vishnu granthi that many are not aware of is its ability to enhance memory. Most people don’t have an idea about Vishnu granthi for improving memory, but it’s good for enhancing memory.
How to Use Vishnukranthi Powder
Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, and Boil the mix for a few minutes. Once the water gets warm, filter the content, and drink it before food. Drink it twice a day in the morning and evening.
- Apply the paste over the affected area for a speedy recovery.
- Make a hair pack with Vishnukranthi Powder and wash it after 30 minutes.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.