English Name: Canary Seeds
Tamil Name: காட்டு சீரகம் – Kaattu Seeragam, Kaattu jeerakam
Malayalam Name: കാറ്റ് ജീരകം, കൃമിശറ്റ് – Kaattu jeerakam , Krimishatru
Telugu Name: అడవి జిలకర, అడవిజిలకరా, గారిటికమ్మ – Adavi Jilkara, Adavijilakaroa, Garetikamma
Hindi Name: कालीजीरी, सोमराज, सोहराई, बकची – Kalijeeri, Somraj, Soharaai, Bakchi
Canary seeds belong to the Poaceae, and the family of this canary seed is canary grass so that it is the resemblance to grass. The family of these seeds belongs to the order of the glum flora. Usually, they are hermaphroditic flowers, monocots, and fruits has the nourishing tissues. The canary seeds family has more than 4000 species, which is dominating the formation of grasslands, savannas, and steppes. This canary seed is one of the powerful and nutritious seeds. It has a high amount of enzymes and lipase that helps to remove the excess amount of fat from the body. This seed has a strong recharge capacity and a high amount of enzymatic proteins. It contains as much protein as meat, but with stable amino acids, which are easily assimilated and do not leave toxic residues. The canary seed consists of 16.6% proteins, which produce a positive effect on different areas of the digestive system. In addition, the canary seed contains 11.8% fiber, which makes the digestive process easier.
Kaattu Seeragam Health Benefits:
- It has a high amount of antioxidants which helps to prevent aging and premature aging of the skin.
- Helps in cases of gout and other types of rheumatism, edema, gastritis, and stomach ulcers.
- It is a good source of vegetal proteins.
- It naturally has the enzymes so that it will help to protect the liver and kidney.
- It is also maintaining the blood sugar level.
- It is used to prevents arteriosclerosis.
- It helps to burn fat, lowers cholesterol, and provides muscle tone.
- Excellent remedy against kidney and bladder conditions.
- It has the high efficiency against the urinary infections.
There are no reviews yet.