Coconut Milk Powder is just dehydrated fresh coconut milk. It is a nutritious superfood and a healthy alternative to dairy and nut milk. People who eat vegetarian diets or people who are allergic to casein, and nuts can consume this coconut milk powder.
It is combined with plant-based ingredients to produce an excellent, shelf-stable powder. It gives a mildly sweet taste to the recipes. Simply mix this flavoring powder in warm water and add it when coconut milk is needed. It is an excellent dairy-free addition to smoothies, soups, sauces, hot cocoa mixes, baked goods, and much more!
Nutrients present in coconut milk powder:
- Vitamins: B1, B3, B5, B6, C, E, and K
- Minerals: Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, Phosphorus, Iron, and Copper
- Healthy fats: Saturated fat, Medium-chain triglycerides, phospholipids.
- Powerful antioxidants: Gallic acid, Salicylic acid, and Caffeic acid.
How to use it?
In every recipe, maintain the right level of coconut milk powder and hot water. For every 1 cup of coconut milk powder, add 2 cups of hot water and mix it well.
Health Benefits of Coconut Milk Powder
- Coconut milk contains a large percentage of lauric acid that helps to control the cholesterol level in the body.
- It is also beneficial for your immune health.
- The medium-chain triglycerides present in coconut milk help in the body’s metabolism. It is used as a source of energy by the body.
The coconut is dried at low temperatures to preserve the naturally occurring nutrients, enzymes, and flavors. Our Organic Coconut Milk Powder is Vegan and Keto Friendly, non-GMO, and Gluten-Free with no added sugars, chemicals, and preservatives.
There are no reviews yet.